November 10, 2013

Book Review #2

When Marriage Becomes WorseWhen Marriage Becomes Worse by Sheryl Temaat and Theresa Wright

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Excellent book that relates Canon Laws concerning marriage and separation, historical facts of divorce, Church teaching on divorce, what grave harm it causes, Q & A section, etc. It is basic information every Catholic should know, especially if you're facing divorce and/or annulment and need a powerful arsenal to defend your marriage. I wish I had had it handy during my own defense. Highly recommended!



View all my reviews







Copyright 2013 David Heath© - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.