November 10, 2013

Book Review #3

The Gift of SelfThe Gift of Self by Maria Pia Campenella

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Excellent book on helping one to stay Faithful to their vows after divorce. The chapters on Reconciliation, Renewal of the "I Do" and The Gift of Self are especially helpful. Prefaced by the Archbishop of Palermo.

You can purchase the book from publisher Mary's Advocates (http://www.marysadvocates.org/)

Direct link to book page here



View all my reviews


Copyright 2013 David Heath© - All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.