November 9, 2013

Book Review

Heliotropium: Conformity of the Human Will to the DivineHeliotropium: Conformity of the Human Will to the Divine by Jeremias Drexel

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I have read it twice the last few years and cannot speak enough of its value to the Spiritual Life. I have one particular quote from it I keep in my Missal, which is not handy at present, but is one I remember often about the Spiritual Combat. I am sure you will find similar instances and do likewise.

View all my reviews



Copyright 2013 David Heath© - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.