January 9, 2014

Mea Culpa...

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately. A combination of many things have been conspiring against me, a few being:

1. After-effects of whatever malady still seems to have a hold on me.
2. Mental/Spiritual battles as I approach the 30th day of her re-marriage to a man who has no more right to be with her than I do with another woman.
3.Sloth
4. Helping my son purchase his first car.
5. Up-coming Legal maneuverings over this stupid divorce and her desire to leave Kansas with our kids and my moral duty to stop her.
6. Sloth.
7. Too-tired-after-work syndrome (or TTAWS, the silent killer of initiative)
8. Financial worries directly related to her stupid divorce.

I suppose this is what the "...for worse..." means when you stand before God, the Priest and your Beloved and pronounce your vows.

Welcome to the reality of Catholic Marriage and the privilege of walking beside Our Lord as He carries His Cross, while you carry yours. Embrace the sweetness of His Compassion, His Love, His Strength and His Resignation...




Copyright 2014 David Heath - All Rights Reserved







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.