May 20, 2014

5/20/2014 Tuesday Night Nostalgia - Barbara, Johnny and Lionel

Barbara Fairchild - Blonde, just three years older than me and I remember always wanting to meet her whenever she played the local County Fairs around St. Louis. I never did meet her...but you can now:




Johnny Cash - I didn't like all of his music, but he could be an incurable romantic when he put his mind, guitar and voice to it: 



I remember a Commodores song, a bonfire, a moonlit evening at a farm with old high school friends - and a beautiful brunette I met there, long before I gave another beautiful brunette my heart many years later - and have never really gotten it back:




An Encore: For all you husbands: lest you forget the treasure that is doing the dishes while you're listening to Lionel...GO! Go get her! 




Copyright 2014 David Heath - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.