May 15, 2014

Of Graphs, Politics and Culture...


Photo from: www.chesskids.me.uk
OK...I am a sucker for quizzes. This one came via LisaGraas.com and I make no apologies for what the charts may mean. 

My Political Views
I am a right social authoritarian
Right: 3.08, Authoritarian: 5

Political Spectrum Quiz


My Foreign Policy Views
Score: 1.12

Political Spectrum Quiz


My Culture War Stance
Score: 6.09

Political Spectrum Quiz

AND...my averages:


Your Results Again:

Average of All Quiz-Takers:


These can't be serious...can they??!!??

Copyright 2014 David Heath - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.