May 6, 2014

Tuesday Night Nostalgia with KANSAS, ABBA and TOTO

My Tuesday-night-before-bed-nostalgia vice is up and running again, so I thought I may as well involve you in it as I relive the fond days of being single and growing up in the 70's and 80's (just as soon forget the 60's...). Just a small selection of music that kept me hummin' during my young adult years...enjoy!

The 2-1/2 minute piano prelude to a favorite TOTO song is beautiful...it's too bad it wasn't ever put onto a studio album. The video quality isn't the greatest, but the piano prelude more than makes up for that...



ABBA! I was stationed at RAF Upper Heyford near Oxford, UK when they stormed onto the music scene in 1974...and stayed there for over 10 years. Agnetha was everyone's (read: every young man's) favorite and this was one of my favorites, long before my present circumstances. 



And KANSAS with "Dust In The Wind"...Beautiful music and still a joy to listen to...and they sound as good as ever.




 Copyright 2014 David Heath - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.