May 11, 2014

What "M3 SQUARED" really means..

M = Mary, Meadatrix and Mother and Marital Musings & Miscellany;

3 = There are three M's in each set;

SQUARED = There are two sets of three;

 hence: M3 SQUARED!

Just thought you might like to know...(I know, but what else am going to do this day...considering? Besides, I haven't yet figured out why I can't change my background colors to Blue #b3dfff and this was a good diversion while I contemplate that particular issue, though it has to do with transparency, I think. )

Copyright 2014 David Heath - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.