June 17, 2014

6/17/2014 Tuesday Night Nostalgia - Air Supply, Gordon Lightfoot, Richard Marx

Air Supply...many of their songs tugged at the heart (well, mine anyway) of many a young man back in the late 70's. They remain popular worldwide, with a new single released this month that is #46 on a Billboard Hot Dance chart. Not shabby for a couple of old men...



Gordon Lightfoot...the male version of Anne Murray, in my opinion. A talented artist still touring in 2014 (see here). "Gord's Gold" from 1975 was my favorite album and this my favorite ballad from that album:




Richard Marx...I don't remember much of him, but I remember this one from 1989 where it hit #1 and scored him a Platinum:




The Encore from Air Supply: (...not hardly.)




 Copyright 2014 David Heath - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.