August 31, 2014

St. Corbinian's Bear: Next Date for Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary

I am a strong Advocate of the Total Consecration to Mary, as I could not hope to bear this particular Marital Cross without it and Her. To that end, I re-post below (and a tad tardy) an August 26th link from the St. Corbinians Bear Blog (always a good read at anytime!) reminding us all of the next opportunity...




St. Corbinian's Bear: Next Date for Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary






Copyright 2014 David Heath - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.