October 14, 2014

Who's On First? (in Rome)

It seems the Princes and Shepherds are having a PR nightmare. Especially with these headlines:


Cardinal on his own Report's paragraphs on homosexuality: "Ask him! I didn't write this, the author must know what he meant!"
3 - Müller on Censorship: "I say what I must say"


And these are just from Rorate Caeli...

What is going on in Rome is not meant to be funny and hilarious. But sadly, that is exactly what the above headlines indicate. 

It reminds me of this:



These are the successors to the Apostles and Princes of the Church! If THEY don't know who's on First, then God help us... 




Copyright 2014 David Heath - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.