March 1, 2015

WEBSITE: Restored Traditions: Catholic Art Restored, Royalty Free


Image From Restored Traditions Homepage

For those who need royalty free, high resolution JPEG Catholic imagery, Restored Traditions would be an excellent place to start. I have not had a need for their services as yet, but paying a nominal fee for a high quality, high resolution image they have worked to restore would not stop me from doing so. 

Many of their prints I do not remember seeing before:
L'Innocence and Rembrandt's Christ Presented to the People are just two of many. You might want to take a few minutes and acquaint yourself with their website, in addition to placing a quick-link onto your bookmarks bar. 

Their About Us page gives the background of the company's beginning and all images are guaranteed to be copyright and royalty free. One of their best attributes is that of promoting good Catholic art, another is they are in Kansas, USA, of which I am a resident. And though I know the owners, I gain nothing from this post other than that of assisting them in their most worthy apostolate. 

But don't simply take my word for it, but also read the testimonials of others...




Copyright 2015 David Heath - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.