October 24, 2015

Non Serviam...

Just a few thoughts from a reeling mind, before the Sh@t hits the fan:

If Rome says I must now embrace heresy: Non Serviam...

If Rome says I must now embrace public adulterers who have been given permission to circumvent the penitential path to which all other sinners must still abide: Non Serviam...

If Rome tells me that I must now embrace and be welcoming to unrepentant and public sodomites in my pew and around my children: Non Serviam...

If Rome tells me that homosexual "marriage" has anything approaching a stable family life, when the very thought of such is anti-Biblical in its very name: Non Serviam...

If Rome tells me that Catholics who have willingly violated their marital vows and have willingly caused pain and sorrow to their children in order to find their personal "happy place" and yet are deserving of my understanding as they continue to walk their adulterous path: Non Serviam...

If Rome tells me it is now OK to ignore Our Lord's own words, the 6th and 9th Commandments, all that is written in the Holy Bible against homosexuality, what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah and one of the sins that cry to Heaven for Vengence: Non Serviam...

If Rome tells me I can now follow my Conscience into Hell, but it's OK because I just know that I am right while doing so and they will accompany me to Hell's door (especially Archbishop Cupich): Non Serviam...

If Rome now tells me it is now OK to place a new Crown of Thorns upon the Head of Our Lord Jesus Christ, to add my spit upon His Sacred Person, to yell and jeer at Him and to openly mock His Teachings and to even to drive more nails into His Sacred Hands and Feet: Non Serviam... 

NON SERVIAM! NON SERVIAM!! NON SERVIAM!!!





Copyright 2015 David Heath - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.