June 3, 2017

Dead Man Walking...




Brown said, “Well immediate reaction is this is a crazy decision. It is against the facts. It is against science. It is against reality itself. We know we have to decarbonize our future. If we don’t, it is a horror. People will die. Habitat will be destroyed. Seas will rise. Insects will spread in areas they never have before. 

Let me take this opportunity to say goodbye and to thank anyone and everyone who has ever stopped by my blog. It has been great knowing all of you - and that includes you, Jerry (although I am sure you do not know me or my blog, I certainly know you). I really thought I had a longer tenure on this earth, but apparently that has been robbed of me and I am slated to die...it could be today, tomorrow or even before I finish this blog post. Somehow I thought God Himself had the power of life and death over me, but apparently I have been mistaken all these years and it is really - Donald J. Trump! Like Obama had apparently been my "Savior" by surrendering me to the Paris Eco-Gaia crowd, DJT is my "Satan" and has forever condemned me to an early and untimely death, all the while he sits gleefully and maniacally on his red-hot throne, plotting his next move against - Hillary? Nancy? Mother Earth? George Soros? "Oh, the inhumanity of it all", seems apropos, does it not? My oh my...he is a despicable despot, is he not? 




Oh well, I suppose I should get my affairs in order now...

- go to Confession one last time and free myself of any leftover grievous sins against earth and nature (you know, all those wanton acts of evil perpetrated on those creepy crawly bugs by my feet, and let's not forget about all that Ozone burning I did during my career as an HVAC Technician).

 - contact my Estate attorney and get that Will updated to include my wife and kids (oh, wait! If I am slated to immently die because DJT pulled out of Paris, won't they cease to exist right along with me - and with The Jerry noted above? Here now; gone a nano-instant later. ZUT!!

- contact all those 1% corporate elites I owe money to from my free-wheeling days as a credit card user and laugh in their face that they aren't going to get paid! HA! HA! The jokes on you guys! No more Monaco vacations on my dime, Mr. Soros! HA!



So, it's goodbye, folks! Don't expect any wake or service as I don't think anyone will be alive to come anyway, as DJT has accelerated the time-clocks imbedded into our palms and they are set to go RED any moment now!!

Just.get.ready. NOW!

The saving grace of all this is that I won't have to listen any longer to the blather-and-blah-blah-blah of the likes of Jerry Brown, anyone with a Hollywood address, any Democratic "Catholic" politician or the liberal-left-progressive MSM, as they will vaporize and burn right along with me because of the lack of ozone layers. Or will we all get asphyxiated because of all the CO? Or is CO2? H2O, maybe? ZUT! I can't remember which one is our enemy any longer...ZUT!



Copyright 2017 David Heath - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.