July 10, 2017

The End of the Line

I have decided to permanently close this blog. I find it difficult to make any substantive posts lately, and I have many incomplete drafts setting idle to make that point. I will keep the lights on for a couple of weeks or so, then turn them off and unscrew the bulbs.

Time. Work. Energy. Inspiration. All have been lacking of late. In addition, there are some important personal factors entering in the mix as well. It's time to quit. 

Thank you to all who have read this small blog, especially those who kept coming back. It was much appreciated and I hope what was written helped you in some small way. I am most grateful. 

God Bless to all. 



Copyright 2017 David Heath - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, just keep them civil and within Catholic Charity. Any comments made assume permission is granted for re-posting. I and Blogger determine what is spam or otherwise not fit to be published here and will act accordingly. Differences of opinion are welcomed; emotional only arguments are not. Corrections willingly accepted of anything I post, especially if contrary to Catholic doctrine.